The high level of customer service and support that we have received as a client of Indigo Web has been paramount to our ongoing success and growth. The introduction of an email marketing tool has allowed us to stay up to date with new technology, ideas and practices and has meant that we are able to maintain regular contact with our clients, thanks to Indigo Web’s innovative solutions.
Jamie Smith, Owner, JP Smith Recruitment & HR
A website is only as powerful as the infrastructure behind it. There is no shortage of cheap hosting solutions, and in our experience, you get what you pay for! These cheaper alternatives often cost more in the long-run due to lost sales and damage to your brand due to your website being constantly down (a website disappearing is usually the first sign of business failure!)
Our business grade web hosting includes:
- Uptime testing to ensure your website is always available and that we can respond quickly if something goes wrong
- Full logging website errors, which means we can quickly assess any issues that may arise with the site
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Enough disk space to suit your needs and allow for your business to grow
- Web hosting on our dedicated servers, housed in Australian data centres
- Insulation from liaising with tech companies to support your website – we are your single-point of contact & work quickly to fix any issues that may arise.
Our infrastructure features:
- Industry best-practice environmental controls, backup power and security
- Application servers are under constant supervision and utilise firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and various other methods and procedures to ensure your data is safe
- A test environment available to preview and test work
- Hardened systems against privilege escalation and SQL injection attacks
- Effective firewall rules to ensure protection from DOS attacks
- Data integrity protection through the use of RAID arrays
- Excellent level of support, response time is usually well under an hour (usually within 10-15 minutes).