Join us as our next .NET Developer
Applications for this position have closed.
.NET Web Developer
- Central Toowoomba location
- Work with some of the most amazing businesses in the region
- Opportunity to work with diverse technologies and systems
Due to ongoing growth in our business, we are seeking a web developer to join our team at our central Toowoomba CBD office.
Indigo Web developers are exposed to a variety of work for clients across many industries. Our projects range from simple marketing websites, through to complex apps.
We are open to a intermediate or senior developer to fill this role, and we will tailor a package to suit the successful candidate. This position is full-time position.
Above all, your attitude, determination, and problem-solving abilities will determine your suitability for this role. While technical abilities are important, we find these can be easily taught (by a good mentor), however, attitudes need to be in the right place from the outset.
We like versatile people. This role requires an aptitude for all areas of our business as well as the ability to provide some customer service, scoping, estimating, project management and support.
- can think for yourself and make good decisions.
- are highly organised and efficient.
- know how to solve simple or complex problems quickly and efficiently.
- are business-minded and understand when to opt for a simple solution.
- know when to ask questions.
- understand the difference between what a client wants, asks for, needs and should have, and why.
- take ownership & accountability for your tasks, priorities, and deadlines.
- meet deadlines, always.
- can handle pressure and know when to ask for help.
- are an expert communicator, both in writing and verbally.
- are able to follow instructions with demonstrated self-management of follow-through.
- are dedicated to your craft and professional development.
- learn fast and have a passion for learning.
- want to work with, and learn from, the best; and
- are able to build rapport with all personalities.
Core technical skills
- Knowledge of & exposure to 1 or more server-side technologies such as .NET, PHP, Java.
- Knowledge of & exposure to 1 or more CMS packages such as Umbraco, Sitecore, or Kentico.
Desirable technical skills
- 3+ years’ experience in development using ASP .NET (C#).
- Knowledge of or experience working with:
- Relational databases, such as MsSQL.
- Source control systems such as Git or Mercurial.
Who are we?
Indigo Web is a boutique B2B web development business based in Toowoomba, Queensland. Our clients include a broad spectrum of businesses based in Toowoomba and surrounding regions. Our clients range from small to medium businesses through to major companies with international reach.
Increasingly, we are accepting work from Brisbane and coast-based organisations as well as some clients based internationally.
Where are we based?
Toowoomba is one of the fastest growing cities in Australia. Positioned on top of the Great Dividing Range, just over an hour west of Brisbane, the Garden City has a proud history in sport and education. Toowoomba has a myriad of top-performing schools and a world-class university. With a newly built airport, fast growing business district and a rich culture of food, wine and festivals, Toowoomba is the place to be. The new Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport opens Toowoomba up to the rest of the country and is just a short drive to tourist destinations such as the Gold Coast. Toowoomba is a truly wonderful place to live, and we love it!
How to apply
This role has closed and has been filled, however, please feel free to send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in personally at our Toowoomba office.
All applications will be kept in strict confidence, however, will be shared with our recruitment agent.« Back to Lab